• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converted CP3 projects will not publish correctly in CP4

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2009 Aug 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We recently started using CP4 and have no problems with projects created in CP4.  However, we are experiencing problems with CP3 Projects which are converted to CP4.

When we publish to SCORM 1.2, we do not get a zip file though it is selected.  We get only 4 files created - the main htm file, the full screen htm, the swf and the standard.js.  I have checked and rchecked our settings and can find nothing amiss. 

I have searched all over and can find nothing referring to this problem.

Has anybody run across this problem?  We would Really appreciate any help with this.

Thanks,

Ron

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 10, 2009 Aug 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may want to search the forum for other posts related to the manifest and such SCORM files not being published. I've not seen the published results not be .zipped when they're selected to be, so that's odd, but it may be related to the same manifest/SCORM issue (SCORM settings not correct so .zip file setting ignored?).

First, try unchecking the .zip option, Save As a new file, open the new file, check the .zip option, publish.

Second, you must have scored interactions in the CP lesson for the SCORM items to be published. Check your Advanced Interaction panel. Are there scored interactions listed?

Third, you have all the proper settings in the Publish > Quiz section? SCORM and such choices?

If everything exists as it should, two other options I can think of:

1. Try to copy all slides out of the lesson and paste them into a new, blank one. That may help reset whatever problems CP is having.

2. Search these boards, or await someone else, for some preferences or such file that can be deleted. I don't recall specifics but there's some file that holds various CP settings that seems to get corrupted...

HTH

Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources