• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cp6 - Jump To is not working with a quiz section enabled (Why?)

Engaged ,
Jan 26, 2013 Jan 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I just discovered yet another little problem.

I have a course set as such:

- intro

- course body

- knowledge check (ungraded quiz)

- q1 - q5

- results

- conclusion

- help page

The help page is accessed via a Smart Shape button placed on slide 2 and set to show on entire project.

I just discovered that since adding in the knowledge check, the help button no longer works (absolutely nothing happens when clicked). If I hide the entire quiz section, the help button works again. Anyone know why?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jan 26, 2013 Jan 26, 2013

This is a quiz scope issue. The way you may have set up your quiz settings can cause this, such as the quiz is required. CP thinks that you are trying to skip the quiz. If you set it to optional, you'll be able to keep the help section after the results page and be able to jump to it. If you don't wan't to change your quiz settings then move the help section before the quiz scope.

Seth

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a quiz scope issue. The way you may have set up your quiz settings can cause this, such as the quiz is required. CP thinks that you are trying to skip the quiz. If you set it to optional, you'll be able to keep the help section after the results page and be able to jump to it. If you don't wan't to change your quiz settings then move the help section before the quiz scope.

Seth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OMG! Seth you are AWESOME!

I don't even need to confirm this; that must be it.   I feel foolish for forgetting this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources