• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag and drop snap behavior audio volume control

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a drag and drop activity that contains audio as a snap behavior. The audio file "sound2" was preloaded in the project (I did not add this as an audio file - see attached image). The audio contains a bell sound that rings when the drag object is dropped on the target. The bell sound is very loud and I would like to lower the volume, but I don't know how to do this, since it isn't an actual file. Is there a way to change the volume control on this sound clip?

snap behavior sound 2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to Captivate? 

Please open the project Library. You will find the used audio clip (sound 2) in the Library. Use the right-click menu on that clip and choose Edit with Captivate. There is a button in the Edit dialog box to change the Volume.

EditSound.PNG

All instances of the audio clip will use the changed volume.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you solve the problem with my tips or do you have more questions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources