• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

drag and drop template

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a test-account and tried to modify a drag an drop template - it is the one wirh the light bulb an the puzzle pieces. In the filmstrip on the right I can see, that there are textfields for feedback as a  following slide, but I can not find them to use them for my own text. Sorry, I am a very beginner. Hope you understand the problem. Martina    

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please specify the project and which slide in that project you are using?  I would be happy to help you but have no crystal ball. 'the one with the light bulb....'. Is it a slide from one of the Quick Start Projects in the Assets panel? If yes, give the name of the project, and the number/name of the slide please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick response. I used the quick start project general business project, slide 16 to 19.

Martina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The feedback message on the first of those slides is labeled DD1_out_2. It is a group.

It is hidden on the stage (and in output, by an advanced action On Enter for the slide).

Open the Timeline panel. You see a red X for that object in the Visibility column. Click that X button to make it visible for editing. You may need to hide temporarily other objects like the group DD1_in_1.

Open the group clicking the triangle button before the group name DD1_out_2.

HiddenFeedback.png

Hope you can figure it out for the other slides, which are similar.

Here are some blogs about editing slides from the Quick Start Projects:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/editing-ready-to-go-slides-quick-start-projects-part-1-text-and-images

http://blog.lilybiri.com/editing-ready-to-go-slides-quick-start-projects-part-2-interactions

And the visibility eye icons, which can be confusing because there are at least 3 of them, all with a different meaning:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/1-2-3-eye-buttons-mystery-2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, you saved  my day and activated my optimism! Thanks a lot and greetings from Germany. 
Martina 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Guten Mittag, Martina... Being Flemish I understand German rather well, but hesitate to write in Goethe's beautiful language.  You can ask questions in German if you want.

For the sake of other users with the same type of problems, could you mark the appropriate comment as being correct?

Danke schön 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources