• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elearning Mac Edition

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2009 Sep 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chance the elearning suite will be release for the Mac. I see there is a Captive version in the works for the Mac but what about Presenter? My new job is interested in the elearning suite and I might steer them in another direction because of the lack of Mac support. I do not like using PC's for design work and this is a real problem for me.

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 01, 2009 Oct 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no inside information and this is all my own opinion:

1. I think Adobe is reaffirming its committment to the Mac considering its resurgence over the years. If there's money to be made on a platform, Adobe will surely try to take advantage of that. So, I'd suggest, sure...there's a possibility.

2. How likely it is all apps will be converted to the Mac, I can't guess. I suppose it depends on how complicated those conversions are. I've read strong efforts are being made to get CP to work on the Mac. I don't know if there's just as much a call for products like Presenter...but I'd imagine there's more a benefit than not in trying to keep the product bundles identical between platforms.

If you dislike developing on a PC so strongly and the rest of your organization agrees, what alternative direction would you go? Just curious...

Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources