• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embedded Video Not Working in CPT Published to Video

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exhausted every possible way to solve this problem and I am truly frustrated. 

I have several video clips that I need to include in a course that has to be published to MP4. 

I have tried:
Importing the native .MOV files directly onto the stage and letting CP convert them

Using Premiere to convert them

Using AME to convert them.

Using VLC player to convert them. 

Recording the native .MOV file in Camtasia directly to MP4

Creating a Captivate Video Demo video, publishing THAT to MP4 (which plays correctly) and then embedding the captured video - at which point it stops working on publish.

In other words, Captivate cannot even use video created by Captivate! 

I need a solution to this as the project is due and I have been fighting this for weeks now. 

The videos work perfectly on all varieties of preview, and on all varieties of publish EXCEPT published to video. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you inserting the video as slide video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have:

Inserted the video as a slide video

Inserted the video as an event video

Recording a copy of the required video as a video demo (which plays fine in all media players) and then inserting that Captivate-generated video as both a slide and an event video. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Event video will never work.

The setup of the videos needs to be compatible with the cptx project. What is their frame rate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources