• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generating a chart or radial gauge with data from variables

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm looking for a way to generate a visual that uses data pulled from a variable. Specifically, I'd like to display a user's quiz result percentage in the form of a radial gauge of some sort.

Any suggestions? I haven't found a widget for this in the product, nor another post about it, but I might be searching wrong.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you can generate charts from data in a Captivate project.  I shared some insight into how to do that in this previous post.... https://community.adobe.com/t5/captivate-discussions/html-interactive-chart-display/m-p/10968533#M27...

Hope you are having a nice weekend!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adding graphs to Captivate can be done. I've usesd several graphing librarys over the years to make graphs in Captivate.  I'd recommed you make an HTML document that draws the diagram you wish to share. Share (or add) your HTML document into you Captivate project using a WebObject.  When you create your HTML doc, you will easily be able to set it up to load all necessary librarys needed  to run the graph as well as load needed variables from Captivate into the doc 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources