• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have license for WIN Captivate 6 - now have Mac. Can I get it for Mac?

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2015 Feb 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want my institution to have to buy Captivate again, since we have this license for version 6 that suits our needs.  However, now I have a Mac.  Is there a way to download Captivate for Mac based on the original license number?  I contacted Adobe Help, but they said since this is an older version, I'd have to find the solution on the forums.

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Unfortunately I'm not sure what value the forums may hold other than perhaps to possibly gain the interest of one of the Captivate team members that pops in to assist from time to time.

Licensing is totally controlled by Adobe and anything related to switching platforms would have to some from them.

Hopefully one of the team members will pop in to advise.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Rick.

That's what I thought...oddly Adobe support told me they couldn't help and that I should post on the forum!  Seems like an odd business model!

Thanks, anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources