Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hidden playback bar keeps appearing when published to LMS

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am creating a SCROM file in which the student is required to watch 4 very short videos.

I've have the video skin set to NOT show any playback bar. (None)

I have the whole project set to not show the playback bar (which allows you to skip slides which I don't want!).

I preview it in HTML and it works fine.

Once I upload it to my LMS, the bars show up! I've tried using SCORM 1.2 and xAPI versions. It happens with both.

Am I missing someting? Or should I contact my LMS provider and see if there is a problem on their end?

TOPICS
Advanced , Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be good to double-check in SCORM Cloud. If the course behaves as expected in that standard LMS, the origin of your problem has to be found in the LMS you are using. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried but I keep getting a network connection error. I tried directly at SCORM cloud but I only have a free version and the file is too big for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you hide some slides to reduce the file size? Just temporarily so that you can do the checking in SCORM Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the content in your SCORM file predominantly video files?  Are you viewing from a desktop PC or a mobile device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources