• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I edit the Table of Content headers in Captivate 8?

New Here ,
May 13, 2015 May 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 projects: one in English and the other in Portuguese. I would like to change the headers in the Table of Contents. For example, I'd like to remove the slide title, and change the text in the other headers. How can I accomplish this task in Captivate 8 responsive project?

Thank you for your help!

Heloisa

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The blog entry says" Name this file as TOCStrings.ini and save it in the folder in which Adobe Captivate is installed. Default path where Adobe Captivate is installed is “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Captivate 4”. Well that’s it. Now just create a new project and you will have what you want."

I don't want all of my projects using the localized version of the TOC, just these 2 that I'm currently working on. If I add the text file to the folder that Captivate is installed, wouldn't it affect all the projects that I create from now on?

Is there a way to tell Captivate when to use the localized file? Also the blog entry refers to earlier versions of Captivate. Does this solution also apply to Captivate 8?

Thank you for your help!

Heloisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is pretty cumbersome, I have been begging already so much to make localization easier but for the TOC it is still only this. You will have to switch back to the original ini file once you are done with these.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2015 May 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2015 May 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources