• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i look over my students results in a quiz?

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2014 Jan 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this may sound confusing but im looking to be able to see what answers students put into the quiz section of thier captivate courses, as most of them are short answers, so it would be easier to give them feedback on what they had written if i myself could look over their answers? im looking at using moodle for the courses so im guessing theres a way to do it through moodle? but im still getting used to this side of captivate, im used to just doing "how to's" etc so ive never had to review a learners progress, any help is very appriciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 19, 2014 Jan 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moodle 2.2 and higher contain an "interactions report" that displays a nice list of responses that the user has given as long as your SCORM package is configured to report that data to the LMS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Jan 20, 2014 Jan 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have a look at this thread. https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=223257

There are several issues with this approach, especially using Captivate.

1. You would have to store the student reponses in a SCORM table in the LMS. This normally could be done several ways, but Captivate uses the suspend_data for tracking. The comments table could also be used.

I've never used moodle, but I'm sure is has reports that will allow you to see learner data, such as is available in Blackboard.

2. How would a student receive completion or a passing grade for the module if they are waiting for you to grade it?

3. This really is a blended solution and is not really SCORM compliant.

4. If you really wanted to make this work you would most likely have to use you own SCORM files and make all of the calls through javascript.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources