Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How i do to have the answers ? Rating Scale (likert) Slide

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2009 Sep 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I edit the question slide with 5 questions and 5 answers.

Questions:                                                      

Strong Agree   Agree     Neutral     Disagree         Strong disagree

Do you like this presentation ?                  x

Do you like the session  ?                                                          x

I want to have as report answers: the question and the answers

do you like presentation ? Strong Agree

I wish to have the report as i am the administrator of the session.

How i can have the report of the answers ?

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2009 Sep 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would say that the easiest way to do this is to have the unmarked checkbox and the marked check box as an image.  Have the unmarked checkbox visible and the other not visible.  Then add an invisible button above the check box that will do "multiple actions" 1. Hide unchecked box 2. Show checked box 3. Set (user_variable1) to 3 (or 4 or 1, whatever you want it to be).  Then when they say that they strongly agree that variable will show up as a 5 and strongly disagree would show as a 1.  I think that you would either have to email these results or print them or something as Scorm won't send it.... I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2009 Sep 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I change of pseudo. thanks for your reply.

It doesn't help a lot because, i need to do a lot of programmation and settings, and when i begin a new question slide, i need to do it again. People in compagny prefer to use it without any settings.

I know, we can report the answers in the mail, even it's awful.

I don't know how to contact the members staff and report this problem.

I'll try your solution for myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 01, 2009 Oct 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The easiest way to get a report of the answers is to make the file SCORM-compliant and deliver it through an LMS.

Do you have such capabilities?

If not, why use CP for such a thing? Free resources like SurveyMonkey may be better suited.

It's easy to make Likert survey's in CP (New Project > Blank Project > Quiz > Question Slide > Rating Scale....)

So not really sure what the question is, if not about delivery and reporting....

Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources