• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create a scrolling dashed box

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone assist me in creating a dashed box that scrolls in a loop.  I want to use it to highlight a flow-chart process box.  So to be clear, I need a rectangular box with dashed lines.  I would like the dashes to move continuously in a looped motion.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could create an animated GIF or an OAM and insert it as animation which can be set to loop.

Another possibility, but it may be less smooth is to create multistate rectangular shape where the state mimick the movement and use an eternal While loop to switch between states.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with Lieve.  The easiest way to do this would be to create a looping animated GIF.  You would probably only need it to have two or perhaps three frames.  Each would have the dashes in a slightly different position.  When played continuously it would look like the dashes are moving around the border of the shape.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources