• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Execute javascript in Specific Frame of the Timeline?

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was my reason to leave "Articulate Storyline" and buy "Adobe Captivate" but Adobe as always disappointed me again ... Because I can't find a way to do this :

I have a blank slide in adobe captivate 2019, Just a Blank Slide... Ok ... Now the question is: How can I execute a javascript code at frame "90" for example ...

I want to tell to timeline to execute a javascript code at frame 90 ...

Any Idea is Extremely appreciated.

TOPICS
Advanced , Advanced actions , Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Can't test your project as I'm sitting behind company firewalls, blocking downloads such as your project file.

However, I noticed I had a little typo up there. Sorry for that. It's actually:

window.cpAPIEventEmitter.addEventListener("CPAPI_VARIABLEVALUECHANGED",function(){cp.clickHandler(yourInterativeObject);},"cpInfoCurrentFrame");

...without [Space] between 'click' and 'Handler'. That might have been it. Sure works for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, unfortunately I don't have any example at hand right now. But I had issues when checking for exact matches of text strings on several occasions in the past. Not sure now - it might have been when comparing one variable holding text with another holding text. 'is equal to' wouldn't evaluate to true,while ' contains' would.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources