• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a question about publishing Adobe Captivate. Please tell us. I am desperate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am very interested in Adobe Captivate, I am trying to reproduce VR virtual reality. As a preview of the work after completion of the work, it works fine like a local host, but when I open the html index created after posting the device (chrome), a black screen appears. No matter how much I search and find the reason, I don't know. Explain in detail. I've looked into the community a lot, but I don't understand. I'd really appreciate it if you let me know. I will attach an image of the working procedure.5.png3.png4.png2.png1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same issues too!! Hopefully someone has a solution to this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate's VR output must be placed on a web server to work properly.  It will not work correctly if you just place the files on your hard drive, or a Local Area Network (LAN) drive, and attempt to launch playback by double-clicking the index.html file.

So, you must upload your published output files to a web server, or to a Learning Management Solution (LMS), which is also a web server.

If these things are too complex for you, then I suggest you must find someone who does understand them and ask them to help you know what to do.  If possible, perhaps there are training courses for Captivate in your area, or YouTube videos available in your language about how to use Captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sign Up for a free SCORM Cloud account and upload your project to that service for testing.

/Jacob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources