• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with mp4 video import

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Yesterday while trying to import a mp4 video into Captivate (I'm create a SCORM 2004), I received a message that I was not uploading a flash file and AME (which I have) would convert it to flv or f4v for me. This message happened within minutes of me creating another SCORM module with an mp4 video imported into it with no issues. Anyways, I accepted the conversion and left Captivate running all night to find this morning it still had not converted. Anyone else experience this and have any solutions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of days ago a similar question appeared and I proposed a workflow which seemed to help that user. Use the Adobe Media Encoder to re-encode the mp4 (which is covering multiple possible codecs) to H264. The new mp4 will probably be compatible with Captivate import. Please give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I will try this now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Crossing my fingers...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources