• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LMS read watched video progress

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm developing a course with several videos, with 1 video on each slide.

I need the LMS to read "in progress" if the student has not watched the entire video, and read "passed/completed" if the student has watched the entire video. Any idea how to implement this?

Note: The LMS is Atena UOL EdTech and accepts SCORM 1.2.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have never used that LMS, so I am just trying to offer you a possible solution which could work on older LMSs (since it only supports SCORM 1.2).

On video slides add a Next button at the end of the video to pause the slide at the end and force the user to click that button which will be visible only after having viewed the complete video. Go to the Reporting part in the Properties panel and set this button to be reported with a score. Do this for all slides. Now you can use the Quiz score as criterion for completion and require a passing percentage of 100%. You don't have to show the score to the learner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources