• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loading message on slide with video

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I have one 2.5 minute video on the 2nd of 3 slides. Slides 1 and 3 don't have video. When I click on "Preview, Project," it plays fine for about 15 second, but then a "Loading" message comes up for about 45 seconds. I cannot stop the play or do anything.

Advice?

Thanks!

Kelly

PS This is inside one of the standard adobe templates for responsive design. I made a copy of a slide in the template with video, then deleted the template video and inserted my own video.

TOPICS
Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a non-responsive or responsive project? If it is non-responsive you should use F11, Preview HTML in Browser to see the real behavior.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. It's responsive. I think I realized something. Is it true that it's a good practice to host videos somewhere that's not captivate? I uploaded my video to youtube, and now there is no loading problem. I also uploaded to video, and it plays fine on vimeo, but when I insert the vimeo link, I get an error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many video streaming hosts will not allow their content to be played from within another system because they do not want the content 'hijacked' by unauthorised users.  So you may need to indicate to the hosting platform which domains are authorised to play the content.  Check with Vimeo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I appreciate your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources