Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Marking Incomplete

Apr 08, 2009 Apr 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Captivate 4.0. I have imported a 2004 SCORM zip file into an LMS, promoted it, and assigned it to users. The course has no quiz; but I want them to look at every page. I published it as SCORM 2004 as Complete/Incomplete on Slide Views only (set at 100%). Everything works fine except whenever a user closes the course without viewing 100% of the slides, it is still being marked as complete. Any ideas?    

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 09, 2009 Apr 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there a 'threshold'?

In other words, does the lesson get marked Completed regardless of how many slides are viewed?

Or is it they just miss one?

Any branching?

I've never tried the 'all slides viewed' option though I've seen a few issues with it in these forums. A search may reveal past workarounds?

What I would do is put a button on the next-to-last slide that says something like 'Click here to get credit' and score that button.

Then in the quiz preferences, setup the tracking to ensure that one tracked interaction has been counted (100% or min score of 1).

HTH

Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources