Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving FMR along timeline to start later

Explorer ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Afternoon all,

I was wondering if someone could advise me. Please look at the attached image and I have a FMR slide, but ideally I would like the FMR to start playing 3 seconds into the slide length - see yellow in my box.

Is it possible to move the video so that is starts at 3 seconds instead of right at the beginning. Was looking at FMR option Insert, but that only inserts another swf file.

Navmaster_0-1588600849314.png

The only way I can do it I believe is create another slide with a still background for the first part of the text, and then do the FMR video / audio on another slide.

Just asking since what I am asking of inserting might be useful at other times.

Regards

Phil.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

I avoid FMR slides as the... coronavirus. They are often causing issues in HTML output. But that is off topic.

No, you cannot move that particular part. It is very limited for editing. I see that you have extended the duration of the slide after the movie part, but that can also lead to synchronization issues. You gave the answer: a static slide before this slide, where the playhead moves seamlessly to the FMR slide, would even do that for the last part of the slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I avoid FMR slides as the... coronavirus. They are often causing issues in HTML output. But that is off topic.

No, you cannot move that particular part. It is very limited for editing. I see that you have extended the duration of the slide after the movie part, but that can also lead to synchronization issues. You gave the answer: a static slide before this slide, where the playhead moves seamlessly to the FMR slide, would even do that for the last part of the slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources