Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MP4 Video recorded with Active Presenter won't load

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I hope you can help me. I recorded a video using a program called Active Presenter. No I wanted to edit it in Adobe Captivate, but it won't load despite being a mp4 video.

Did I miss something? When I loaded a video sent by a colleague AC did start media encoder all by itself to change the format. Here it simple says that the file is "wrong or broken"

Sorry for being such a newbie and thanks alot in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try launching Adobe Media Encoder (included with Captivate) and convert to H264. It is very probable that a wrong condec was used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for your message, but unfortunately I just tried to start it and it says that my version expired. My captivate license is a little bit over one year old... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you stop paying for a subscription license? Which exact version of Captivate are you using? Look under Help, About Captivate for the full version number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources