Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple exams in one project and variable

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2009 Jul 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello captivators,

How do I make a captivate project with multiple exams. And with variables (widgets) that I need in the whole project.

In the intro of the project you can select a character. That selected person is the visual coach (different branding) for the course.

The student needs to through an intro module, next he can choose 6 parts of the course.

One part = intro,n * show me, n * practice me, 1 * exam.

The student needs to follow 1 part to the end. And then return to the intro.

1st option: one project
I can’t seem to make multiple examns with multiple results

2nd option: multiple CP’s
Then I have problems with the variables that are only known in one CP (SWF)

3th option: Aggregator
Then I can’t make condition. And I can’t hide the captivate menu when exported. I need conditions.

HEEEELP Please,
Koen

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 23, 2009 Jul 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've not tried something like this to advise on whether it's possible in Captivate natively...but you've seem to have looked at all options and not found it possible. If that's the case, then perhaps the best option is to make the 'aggregator' in Flash, where you load each related CP file as the condititions are met. It's definitely possible to do, as one of my colleagues always uses his own 'Flash Shell' for this sort of thing. Possible for you, and ok in the project constraints?

Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources