• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple true/false questions

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2009 Nov 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if it is possible to have multiple true/false questions on the same page? I seen it done in macromedia. I have 20 true/false questions I want to put on the one page - so the students can answer them all and the hit the submit button

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2009 Nov 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Using the built in Captivate quizzing functionality this isn't possible to achieve.

However, if you wish to combine Advanced Actions with Variables and other Captivate objects, this is likely possible!

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 25, 2009 Nov 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rick said it best, it is not currently possible unless you want to make a special effort by using Rick's suggestion or writing custom flash code.

But this is a very good idea for a future version. Please add this to the wish list here: http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&product=5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources