• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Adobe Captivate Quiz Results Analyzer Download Files

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2024 Feb 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I recently received a new laptop and I've had to reinstall Adobe Captivate. I just realized I don't have Quiz Results Analyzer on the new laptop. I had it on the old one. I've reached out to Adobe to get this download file and it's proving to be a difficult task for them for some reason. Could someone please point me in the right direction for this download file? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

The Quiz Results Analyser tool was based on SWF / Flash technology (i.e. Adobe Air) and was discontinued for this reason when Captivate 2019 was recently updated. 

I still happen to have it on my system, but only because I had older versions of Captivate on the PC and not call components were removed when I updated.

QuizResultsAnalyzer.png

I am betting that the version of Captivate that you installed on your new PC was the latest version (probably 11.8 or 12.x) and these versions do not have the tool.

There are stil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Quiz Results Analyser tool was based on SWF / Flash technology (i.e. Adobe Air) and was discontinued for this reason when Captivate 2019 was recently updated. 

I still happen to have it on my system, but only because I had older versions of Captivate on the PC and not call components were removed when I updated.

QuizResultsAnalyzer.png

I am betting that the version of Captivate that you installed on your new PC was the latest version (probably 11.8 or 12.x) and these versions do not have the tool.

There are still pages on the Adobe website that talk about it and allow you to download it (e.g. this one from 2021 for Mac OS:  https://helpx.adobe.com/au/captivate/kb/install-captivate-quiz-results-analyzer-reviewer-macos.html) but this is not going to be much use if you are not able to install the AIR app on your version of the OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources