Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NEED HELP - GLITCHES IN CAPTIVATE??

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2009 Apr 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Captivate Users:

I am current using captivate 3...and parts  of my modules blank out on me.  See the attachment.

PLEASE HELP!!  I don't know why its doing it, but I save frequently...but it seems as though there are some glitches.

You can see that there is nothing in the timeline or on the slide view...when there are actual content/graphics on it...

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 28, 2009 Apr 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please don't use all-caps.

Looks like a memory/performance issue. Your computer spec meets the requirements? You have a lot of stuff in that system tray, so a lot of stuff running in the background eating memory.

Next you reboot, quit as many of those items as you can. JUST launch Captivate with as few other applications and background tasks running as you can.

See any improvement?

If not, try de-install/re-install....

But looks like your computer is running out of resources to support the beast that Captivate is...

Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources