• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Progress bar using javascript

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to everyone, I was wondering if it is possible to insert in Captivate a progresse bar (disabling the default one) with js code, pointing a html/css file for more customization. On internet I saw that only the progress bar from Cluelabs is working.. 

TOPICS
Advanced , Project upgrade

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think James talks about it in his video here:

https://elearning.adobe.com/2020/06/javascript-in-elearning-for-beginners-workshop/

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm.. no, I can change the .png of all the buttons but I could't find a way to change for example the "Glow" part of the playbarSlide. I have tried    $( "#playbarSlider" ).css({background: "orange"}); but the bar didn't change the color.. Do you know the correct method to do it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No sorry, James is the real JavaScript expert. 

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of these things are images, not actual background colors.

You can use the skin editor to change most of this.

You can create your own using JS an controlling an image to depict progress per slide or for the whole course using the slide enter event in JS.

Your question n what you really want to do is not clear since you mention change the glow, background color or changing the default playbar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't kow how to insert a custom progress bar (or modify the existing one) with JS. @TLCMediaDesign do you have some guides/commands on how to do it? With skin editor you can't change the form of the progressbar or add "candy" style effect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources