Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz retake button not capturing score from second attempt

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I'm currently testing a project in our test LMS (built using Captivate 2019 v. 11.5.1.499). Everything seems to be working apart from the retake button. In the test LMS, it only seems to be displaying the score of the first attempt at the quiz, not the second/final score. 

For example, the quiz has a pass rate of 80%. In my first attempt I scored 50%, so clicked on the 'retake' button. I worked through the quiz and on the second time scored 75%. However, when I look at my results in the test LMS it states that I scored 50%. 

How do I get Captivate to push through the second attempt score to our LMS? 

Any and all help greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Please update to the most recent version 11.5 or 11.8 (only available for business license at this moment).

It is not sure this is due to Captivate setup or to your LMS. To figure that out, please test the course on SCORM Cloud. If you get the same issues we can further look into the problems. But if it works OK in that test environment, you'll have to talk with the LMS people.

Be sure to have at least one slide after the score slide, to make sure that the results are transferred correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please update to the most recent version 11.5 or 11.8 (only available for business license at this moment).

It is not sure this is due to Captivate setup or to your LMS. To figure that out, please test the course on SCORM Cloud. If you get the same issues we can further look into the problems. But if it works OK in that test environment, you'll have to talk with the LMS people.

Be sure to have at least one slide after the score slide, to make sure that the results are transferred correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lilybiri,

Thank you for your response. I've just tested it using SCORM Cloud, again scoring 50% on my first attempt and then 75% on my second attempt. 

Looking at the results it states that the 'score_raw' was 75.0 so it looks as though the Captivate file is capturing the correct score. It must be something to do with the LMS. 

Thanks so much for your help, I'll raise it with the LMS team. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources