• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing duration from TOC in Captivate 2023?

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Captivate Community! 

Looking for a little help with the table of contents on my Captivate 2023 project, two questions: 

1. Can you move the TOC from right to left? 

2. Can you remove the slide duration from the TOC? 

PaulSanderson2000_0-1706266926542.png

Thanks,

Paul 

TOPICS
Advanced , Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like most aspects in the New version, customisation has decreased a lot. So far I have not found how to do this although the User guides proclaims that you can choose the location of the TOC. Taking out the duration seems not to be possible. Both were a breeze in previous versions, just a click in the Settings for the TOC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul, I fear we have to be patient. To omit the DURATION in the TOC will come in coming version of Cp12. In the Feature Requests and Bug Reports under TOC/Playbar you'll see a request for TOC and Playbar theme customization which is currently supported by 38 votes and marked (by Adobe) as FEATURE_IN_BACKLOG. This will propably include the DURATION issue. And on that linked page a little further down there's a specific request Make "Duration" display in TOC optional, shared by me. Maybe you could add your vote.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@kdmemory  FYI, team promised me to add the Project Library in the new version in 2020... It is still not included.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources