• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Results from ipad / iphone / app packager

Contributor ,
Dec 01, 2013 Dec 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to have a captivate course consumed on an iphone or ipad and have those results either published to a database or emailed. 

I have tried the Google LMS widget but that does not work when the content is viewed on a mobile device or when the course is packaged using "app packager"

I know that with Moodle we could get the results but it does not offer the simplicity we need for our users...if the Google LMS widget worked on iphone or ipad that would be the ideal solution but that does not seem to be reality...

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My understanding is that the latest version of this widget DOES support HTML5 output:

http://captivatedev.com/2012/11/12/adobe-captivate-6-x-widget-google-lms-with-email-reporting-2/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it does support HTML 5 output.  When viewed from a desk top it works fine...but when viewed in a browser on a mobile device it does not work...any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you contact the developer, Jim Leichliter and put the question to him.  If Jim says it's HTML5 ready, he knows his stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done that but it doesn't seem possible.  Is there a way to send the results an LMS such as moodle but host the files outside of moodle? 

The end result I am trying to achieve is host the captivate content on our website (not inside of an LMS)  and have the results sent somewhere...literally anywhere! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moodle is a SCORM compliant LMS.  With the SCORM standard, all course files must be served up from the the LMS web server.  You cannot host the files in some other location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources