• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Review Quiz not showing green checkmarks

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go through my quiz and click the "Review Quiz" button, it takes me back to the beginning of the quiz, but does not show green checkmarks or red x's. Am I missing a setting? I've checked everything 10 times, so I know there must be something I am missing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These only appear on Quiz Question slides in Review Mode.

Are you using question slides or just other scored interactive objects such as buttons or click boxes to report to the quiz?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am in Review Mode.  I am using interactive objects and click boxes to report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Review status is available only for the default quiz slides, not for scored objects.

If you wnt to have a Review status, you'll need to create it manually and hide the review objects (checkmarks, text, arrows...) until the system variable cpInReviewMode has been set to 1 (which means the Review mode is activated). You can use the On Enter event of the quiz slide for that check with a conditional shared (or advanced) action:

IF cpInReviewMode is equal to 1

Show Gr_Review
    Continue

ELSE

Hide Gr_Review

Continue

You will need to provide navigation of course, functional also in Review mode.

Here is an example for a scored Drag&Drop slide, which also has no Review mode by default:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/create-review-state-for-scored-drag-and-drop-slide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources