Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scorm Package

Explorer ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

is there anyway to get rid of this Sidemenü by accessing a Scorm Package from Captivate in Moodle?

I know i can klick on < and it closes but its design is too old and i rather dont see that.

PS: I cant use the new Captivate becouse this is about an old project, which i am trying to adapt in Moodle.

best regards

SidemenüScorm.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have used Moodle on many projects over the years but I have never seen any easy way to remove that menu from their SCORM Player.   I also believed it was somewhat redundant for single SCO courses, but I could never find an option to turn it off.

It's there to allow for situations where you might have a multi-SCORM course made up of several modules.  Each module inside your SCORM package then gets a separate link in the Table of Contents menu on the left.

Perhaps you could try posting this question on the Moodle forums. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources