• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial Number to Activate a Subscription to Captivate?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come on, Adobe. How does this work? I've tried in vain to launch Captivate. I paid for a subscription. I've read the forum and it says no serial number is required. But I'm unable to launch the app unless I activate it with a serial number. I followed the instructions to go to my order page, and checked my email and do NOT see any serial number. There is no one to call or reach. 

How am I to use a purchased software when I cannot launch it and your help pages are of no help? 

Brenda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brenda,

May I just take a moment to point out that by posting this question here on the Adobe Captivate USER Forum you are NOT actually addressing ADOBE (the company) and you are not reaching Adobe SUPPORT?  

I understand you may be frustrated (and you have good reason to be so), however, the Captivate users here are just like yourself and do not have the power to solve your issue.

Hopefully one of the people that actually work for Adobe will happen to see your post and may chime in.  But that's actually a fairly rare occurrence around here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try to contact a staff member to help you with the issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brenda,

I have sent you a private message. Kindly check your inbox and connect with us so that we can look into the issue.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, Ajit. I wrote here how the problem was solved. https://community.adobe.com/t5/captivate/captivate-2019-serial-number/m-p/11364546?page=1#M283619

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brenda,

Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources