• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share captivate projects

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to share interactive Captivate projects through OneDrive? If not, what are my options to share with the public?

I used to have a website but don't anymore, so now I'm trying to figure out where to post them.

Thanks so much for your help, Jen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Despite the fact that it is a service delivered via the internet OneDrive is actually designed to behave as a file server, not a web server. If you want to have end users view your HTML5 content, then you need to upload the exported files to a web server and send them the link to the index.html file that launches the rest of the content.

If you want to get any kind of reporting about who interacted with the content, then you need to publish your content to something like SCORM standard and upload the package (zip file) to a Learning Management System, which is also really a web server.

Which way you go really depends on your budget and how many users you need to service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That makes sense.

You've helped me many times. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources