• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Showcase Challenge Website Error

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to enter the showcase challenge.  I've published as directed.  I'm getting an error.  Please see attached screenshot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please post this in the eLearning community? Those responsible for that challenge are not often in this Adobe Captivate forum, since the community also acts as a forum for questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem is that the deadline to submit is tonight and if they post the question in the community it most likely won't appear until it is too late to get an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that it looks like you are trying to upload a cptx file.

You need to upload the project published as a zip file.

You will email the cptx or upload it to Dropbox or some other web accessible location and provide link for Adobe to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for catching that in the cptx file, you're right that screen shot was the one instance where I accidently did that, but I'm getting the same error with the published files.  Sending new screen shot to correct this post. I think folks at the showcase challenge are helping me out, so the issue is being worked on.  Thanks for catching my mistake.  Just hoping to clarify ... same issue occurred with the published file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have also had this type of error occur from time to time.

It usually occurs when I take too long typing up my post or if I do a  bit of navigating to other pages while I am typing things up.

I have been able to correct it by copying all my text from the post - canceling the post - refreshing the browser and starting a new post from scratch.

Paste your text in - do the media upload and it seems to go better.

Almost like something times out in the background.

Maybe that will help you as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources