Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Survey questions to establish knowledge level

May 01, 2009 May 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Cap3 and need to create a group of "survey" questions that will help me grade the knowledge of the audience.

I want to present a list of options per question and allow them to select the one that is closest to them, and from their different answers establish the individual knowledge levels based on their final score.

There does not appear to be such a question type in Cap3 - but might be missing something.

Can anyone help?

Noel

England

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2009 May 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only really dedicated question type for survey is the 'Likert' question. Did you explore that one? But to have really statistics about the answers, you need a LMS, I'm afraid. You can also choose another question type and change it to a survey question, p.e. I'm using often Multiple Choice with Multiple answers to this purpose. In CP3 you do not have the possibility to use variables. These could allow you to make your proper questions (not with Quiz) and get the answers by a Text Entry Box, put it in a variable and make decisions based on the value of this variabel.

Just some ideas. Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources