• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

switch language

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am developing an online tutorial for a project [link removed by moderator] In the process of work, I had a question, how can I change the quiz question from English to Azerbaijani? Thanks

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would develop two versions of your online learning project within the same project. Make sure you select branch aware from the Preferences / Quiz / Settings so that skipped questions are not marked as incorrect. Early in your course ask the participant if they wish to have their training in English or Azerbaijani. If they select English you jump to slide 2 (for example), if they select Azerbaijani you jump to slide 50. At the end of each path have them jump to a common final slide that shows them their results. The key is making it branch-aware so they are only scored on questions they see and not the questions from the other branch.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for good advice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources