Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial Period

Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I had been using a trial version of adobe captivate using my personal mail id. After I joined a company as an intern, I am unable to install trial version of adobe captivate using the company mail id. 
Please guide me on how I can download and install using the company mail id.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the steps...

1. Click on the Help dropdown menu and select Sign Out. You will see a confirmation to ensure you truly wish to sign out.
  2. Click Sign Out on the confirmation window.
  3. Click the Help dropdown again and click Sign In.
  4. Enter in your new Adobe ID and password. You will be prompted to agree to the Terms of Use.
  5. Select the check box and click Continue. You should be prompted to Start the Trial or License This Software.
  6. Click Start Trial or License This Software if you have purchased it.

Remember that anything you create while you are using the trial will expire thirty days after you publish it. You will need to license the software if you wish to have your elearning continue to be used in the future.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

I watch your tutorials on YouTube and I was overjoyed when I saw your reply to my post!
Thanks once again 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need for the Adobe Cleaner to have the hidden reference to the first trial deleted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t think so. I created a new Adobe ID to test these procedures out. It accepted the new ID once I signed out and began a new trial with the new ID, which makes sense since software licenses are tied to users not machines. Obviously it goes without saying that it’s important that this user’s company properly license the software as soon as possible.
Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did have issues with this workflow in the past. And some of the Adobe staff mentioned this recently as well for a similar question. A lot is stored on the machine. a combination of a subscription license with a perpetual license on another Adobe ID is impossible as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Maybe it only works for IDs starting a new trial and not licensed IDs. I just know that I tested this workflow with a newly created ID and I was able to begin a new trial right from the software.
Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources