Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to adjust fluid box slider and percentage

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

While we creating a layout for captivate using fluidbox initially i can able to create any required width and height fluid boxes. but once we started the project and after words we unable to change the fluid

box elements width anymore. i have tried using the nob like shown in the image.. and also using the position tab by giving % values and pixel values. but the new values doesn't change in the fluid box. it might be small thing which we missing..

2020-06-05_09-34-37-8949f8602251cb5ed0798ab1327b2dfb.gif

I am not able to move the divider after a certain percentage. even I tried to give percentage manually.

if you see the GIF i tried to change the percentage 37% to 10% but it goes back to  37%.

Thanks for the support

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anybody from Adobe Team... ? Please help me in this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably misunderstand. This is a user forum, only very rarely someone from Adobe will be here. You can recognize them at the avatar which shows 'Staff'. I am just a user. I did read your question, watched the movie (too tiny) and cannot help you. Maybe another user has any idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilybiri

Thanks for your guidance. in our company they bought corporate license I don't know where to raise official support.

Google leads to this forum. 🙂 

I have uploaded clear video here. take a look if I am lucky enough 🙂

Media1_1_1.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry but the Properties panel is very blurry.  Is it correct that you edited the Preview Height to make it different from the desktop resolution? 

I never do see the tags on the fluid boxes which refer to the parent fluid box (as is the case in your first screenshot) in the video. Which exact version number do you use? Check it under Help, About Captivate.

Did you try with the Position Properties? Have never seen what you show in the video. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How wide is the image logo you have in that Fluid Box on the top right side?  Remove that image (as a test) and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RodWard

Thanks for your support. even I removed everything and created just two set of fluid boxes. vertically two and horizontally two. again I am unable to adjust after a certain percentage. 

Media1_1_1.gif

I don't know what is this. i didn't find any user who had this experience. do u have any idea? 

you can check the .cptx file from this link. it s just a simple file with a single slide.

http://3.6.121.1/ErrorVideo/Fluid_Test2.cptx 

Thanks Rod

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources