• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Conversion Programs

Enthusiast ,
Jul 29, 2009 Jul 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.  I'm wondering if any of you have any experience with a video conversion program called Format Factory 2.0.  It's a freeware program that converts video files from one format to another, including converting files to .flv or .swf.  My goal is to take short video clips with our Sony digital camcorder, which saves files as .MPGs, then convert them to .flv and insert them into Captivate.  I tried a couple of files and it seemed to work pretty well.

Is there another application that would work better?  I'm basically looking for something cheap - free is better.

Thanks for any input.

Mister C.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 29, 2009 Jul 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never used Format Factory but used the 'Super Converter' for several conversions and it works well (though never specifically tried it to FLV though, since I have Flash for converting video to FLVs)

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

It's confusing to find the download link. Scroll to bottom of first page for a link somewhere, then a link toward the top of the next page, then back down to the bottom of the third....and will finally see a link for the .exe

Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources