• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I download neospeech voices for CP6 on a mac?

Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2012 Aug 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to find where to download the neospeech voices for CP6 on a mac. All I can find is this broken Adobe link:

http://www.adobe.com/go/Captivate_ voices_installer_mac

Does anyone know anywhere else that I can download these voices from?

Thanks so much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Aug 02, 2012 Aug 02, 2012

They are located here(you have to be logged in with your Adobe ID):

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=captivate&loc=en_us&promoid=DJDUI

Look below the drop-down list where it says:

Adobe Captivate 6 comes with a wide range of assets which  can be used to create great looking eLearning content.  Download now (Assets for Windows | Assets for Mac OS). Also download NeoSpeechTM  text –to-speech voices (Voices for Windows 32 bit | Voices for Windows 64 bit | Voices for Mac OS)

HTH

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are located here(you have to be logged in with your Adobe ID):

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=captivate&loc=en_us&promoid=DJDUI

Look below the drop-down list where it says:

Adobe Captivate 6 comes with a wide range of assets which  can be used to create great looking eLearning content.  Download now (Assets for Windows | Assets for Mac OS). Also download NeoSpeechTM  text –to-speech voices (Voices for Windows 32 bit | Voices for Windows 64 bit | Voices for Mac OS)

HTH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is NeoSpeech voices available for Captivate 6 in Spanish?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2012 Aug 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great thanks, the installation worked fine, but not CP is crashing everytime I try to generate audio with the neospeech voice (it generates the other voices fine), has anyone else experienced similiar issues with OSX 10.7.4? Is it possible that because I am using a trial version of CP6 I don't have the ability to use neospeech voices?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2012 Aug 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for the tip.  My problem, though, is that I download voices, but my computer claims there is something wrong with my Adobe Application Manager when I try to install them.  Do you know anything about this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2012 Sep 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved!  Thank you.  Apparently my "Captivate preferences were corrupted" per the nice man that helped me at Adobe Chat!  Adobe Chat help is highly recommended!

Ryan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tried to use the chat, but no agents were available, Thanks for the link. sorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to access your link to download Neo Speech, I was logged in but got an error message, "The website has declined to show page"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources