• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the Fill in the blanks Quiz - Captive Version 12.3

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2024 Jul 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Could someone plesae tell me where I can add a fill in the blanks quiz in version 12? It seems to be missing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 26, 2024 Jul 26, 2024

That type of question is not available in the new version 12. You will need to create it as a custom question.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2024 Jul 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That type of question is not available in the new version 12. You will need to create it as a custom question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2024 Jul 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply. It seems odd that the new Captivate would have less options for quizzes then the older Captivate. I dont know how to create it as a custom question so hopefully they release this option in the next update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2024 Jul 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A lot more is missing, eve only for quizzes. This version is a light version which doesn't have all the features of Captivate Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources