• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Would like feedback on simulation created in Captivate 3

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2009 Apr 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created this simulation in Captivate 3. It is based on a soft skill role play simulation that was initially created for the Harvard Business School using Javascript.

I was wondering if anyone out there is doing anything similar. I'd like to share ideas with them.

http://progressive1.acs.playstream.com/ADPNAS//progressive/Walter_Test/Harvard%20Scenario.swf

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe this is a double posting, cross posting in more than one forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Indeed it was. As it was posted in this forum category first (according to the time stamps on the messages sent) I added a reply to the other post asking anyone responding to please respond here.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 29, 2009 Apr 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think that it generally looks ok. I wrote down some things that I noticed when I went through it.

The audio is played at different volumes, which is a bit annoying. To hear the sound in the scenario I had to turn my volume up to a high level. If you listen to the explanation in the overview from Roger Fischer that is much much louder. If possible you should try to "normalize" the audio so it has the same levels.

The "<" button in the bottom of the template is confusing me - what is the function of this?

In the scenario it self I think that the picture of Suzanne could be a bit bigger. Also I would probably change the playbar for your audio file since it's very different from the rest of your design.

/Michael

Click here to visit the www.captivate4.com blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources