• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camtasia 2018 MP4 unable to load into Captivate 8

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to upload an MP4 from Camtasia 2018 into Captivate 8. The message  that populates;

AME Conversion:

The video you have selected is not  a Flash file. Adobe Captivate will convert it to FLV or F4V format using Adobe Media Encoder (AME).

I check the path of where the format will go and then click on Yes. The Adobe Media Encoder populates.

I then click on the + sign to upload the MP4. I receive a File Import Error. IT states that the mp4 could be be imported. Source file has no importable streams.

I have no idea how to resolve this issue. I need to upload the MP4 file. I used the same Captivate with Camtasia 8 with no issues. I then upgrade camtasia to 2018 and now i have this issue.

Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try trouble shooting - Sounds like the issue is with Camtasia 2018 since something is different - is it truly an .mp4 file. Run the file through AME and make sure you set the setting to .mp4 (H264) and then insert the converted file in Captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please confirm your oS and the exact version of Captivate.

Did you reach out to Camtasia support?

Can you play the mp4 video in a media player (like VLC or other)?

Can you tell us how you import the video into Captivate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources