• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chat support - tech support

Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When did Adobe stop giving chat support for Captivate 9?  I just had help as late as two weeks ago and today I'm told there's no support except how to and forum.  If there's a technical issue with the latest Captivate, then how do I have it dealt with?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2016 Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2016 Apr 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2016 Jun 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

We have 10 user accounts is Adobe Photoshop. But 6 are showing active 4 are Expired. Kindly do the needful ASAP.

Account Details :

Username : [personal data removed by Mod. This is a public forum and open to abuse/spam]

Regards

Anbu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2016 Jun 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anbu,

You posted this in an old thread in the Captivate forums. Can you please post the question in the Photoshop forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you faced difficulty contacting support.

You may contact Captivate Support by visiting www.adobe.com/getsupport and select the product as Adobe Captivate from the list.

Regards,

Sharad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can ANYONE provide contact info for Captivate technical issues? I just listened to a 10+ min voice recording of options, only for the recording to say "we don't offer help with your product" then disconnected. Adobe is becoming a joke and the worst company for customer service.  Need someone to contact me ASAP.

I have used captivate for 6 years and for whatever reason, a VERY simple course I built with an acknowledgment at the end is not submitting the 100%.  User scores in the LMS appear as 0%. Again, this type of course I've been publishing for years without any issue.  The only difference with this one is the business unit who submitted the raw file to me imported it from PowerPoint which I typically don't do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laura,

The US Toll free number for Captivate support is - 800 833 6687 (IVR Options - 2 > 4 > 2 > 2  ) 
This is available, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm PST

For chat support, you may contact using www.adobe.com/getsupport and select your product to see the support options.

Regards,
Sharad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, no matter what option I choose, chat support is NOT available, it is just not showing up. I clicked on everything and RANDOMLY in occasion the chat window pops up. I cant wait for this and spend hours trying to connect to suppoer!!! time is money for me why cant I connect to a support agent?!?!? The Hungarian support phone number by the way is WRONG, it is missing a digit so can not be connected ever. I have been having annoying issues with Lightroom for ages that I already contacted about and they were saying an upcoming update will fix these issues, this was 3 months ago. I mean, I am paying for this product, can not connect to a chat support, can not get through the phone, and the issues just stay there and I am forced to search in chat groups (again HOURS OF MY TIME) trying to get answers to specific problems in Lightroom like:

1 - the selected picture in lightroom strip always jumps to the middle, slowing my process of editing way down. how can I stop this!?

2 - the strip on the bottom COVERS part of the buttons for example I an no longer see the image sequence number of the images I am editing because the picture strip covers it. Before it used to fit into the frame now it is larger. HOw to change this?!?!

3 - I can not rate pictures in develop module I have to switch to library mode....how can reverse this to how it used to be?!

4 - the photo strip can no longer be moved with the rolling button of the mouse, I need to manually go to the bar and move the stip. How can I switch that back to what it used to be??

(fyi I am on macbook pro)

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP FINALLY?!?!?!?

THANKS!!

Timea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post your question in the Lightroom forum, this is the Captivate forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources