• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Learning Captivate 9- Samples and Templates

Contributor ,
Jan 03, 2016 Jan 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know where I can find Captivate sample files i.e. complete e-learning modules, software demos, etc.  In other words completed sample files showing what you can do with Captivate.

I would also like to know where I can find templates so that I can just "fill in the blanks" on pre constructed projects.

I'm not looking for anything complex.  I'm trying to learn by example and want to see how things are done inside of Captivate.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Getting started , Project upgrade

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 03, 2016 Jan 03, 2016

Hi there

Nearly all of this is built into Captivate. For the sample stuff, click this gizmo:

tmp1.png

And for additional templates, Captivate 9 comes with access to eLearning Brothers stuff. Once you have a project open, click this button on the Big Button Bar.

tmp2.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Nearly all of this is built into Captivate. For the sample stuff, click this gizmo:

tmp1.png

And for additional templates, Captivate 9 comes with access to eLearning Brothers stuff. Once you have a project open, click this button on the Big Button Bar.

tmp2.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, for just overall examples of Captivate / eLearning, this site still has some very good examples :

Adobe Captivate, Presenter & eLearning Suite Examples « Rapid eLearning | Adobe Captivate Blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great info!!! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources