• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PowerPoint (Office 365) + CPT 2017 Multiple Choice Quiz

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a multiple choice quiz in PowerPoint which has been uploaded to Captivate 2017. My question is how do I make it so users have to make at least one selection on the response selection slide before they can advance to the next slide (which shows the correct answers)?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to create the quiz slides in Captivate. Starting from a PPT is always a bad idea, which I never recommend. Each slide will just be converted to a movie slide and you cannot control any object on that slide. PPT is a presentation tool Captivate is a full-blown eLearning authoring tool. Right tool for the right purpose is my moto...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with Lieve. My video tutorial might be able to help you out. Adobe Captivate - Importing PowerPoint Workflow - YouTube

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources