• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question on Elearning project with interactivity

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to create an interactive Elearning course in Captivate. During the course, the student will have to click buttons in my software product. What is the best project type in Captivate to do this. I will also include a quiz at the end.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Easiest would be to use a Software simulation in Training and/or Asessment mode. Click boxes and eventually Text Entry Boxes will be automatically added, and you can have them even scored if you want. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for the reply regarding a software simulation. Would you have a link to a tutorial on creating a software simulation. I will search through the adobe tutorials. Again, thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I started creating a sequence of blogs about Software simulations, but since no one seemed interested, have only published the first blog post:

https://elearning.adobe.com/2019/11/software-simulations-1-preparation/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources