• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text box is locked; can't edit or unlock it

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a textbox at the top of the page that has a lock icon in the lower right corner. I click on the box and no menus or options are available. No changes in right-side window, either. I need to edit the box. How can I access it again? Thanks for any assistance.

TOPICS
Editing , Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the box on the slide and then look in the timeline layers to see which item is selected there.  One of the icon columns has a lock symbol.  Your TEB is probably locked there. Click the symbol to unlock it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The lcok icon in the TImeline has 3  states: fully locked, size and position locked, unlocked. You can find the explanation of all details of the Timeline in this blog post:

Captivate's Timeline(s) Demystified - Intro - Captivate blog

Captivate's Timelines (master slide/normal slide cptx) demystified - Captivate blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources