I'd really appreciate any help on this, the sooner the better, as I'm working on tight deadline.
I have a project in Ch with six scenes. The first five exported fine, but with the sixth one, I keep getting an error report from Ch sometime midway through the export that Ch has crashed - despite Character Animator remaining open and appearing to be working just fine. Simultaneous to the error report from Ch, Media Eporter freezes on whatever it's up to, not even updating how much time has elapsed and not generating any error reports of its own - except to say "export interrupted by user" when I finally give up waiting for it to move hours later.
I'm not the most tech savvy of users here, so I can't figure out how to open or read the .dmp file for the report from Character Animator. I attempted to attach it here, but that doesn't seem to work either.
I'm working in Version 23.1 (Build 79) of Character Animator, Version 23.2.1 (Build 2) of Adobe Media Encoder. In Microsoft Windows 11.
I looked at other people's posts for help and what I've tried so far includes:
uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe Media Encoder
uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe Character Animator
Exporting via software only
Deleting the cache files
Force-quitting Adobe Character Animator in the Task Manager (I saw this as a solution for AE exports and thought the same might hold true in this case.)
Here is the log from Adobe Media Encoder:
- Source File: C:\Users\Toveedo\Desktop\raizel-s\shepsalach\shepselach_s1e1_dress-up-contest\shepselach_s1e1_dress-up-contest_final-audio\shepselach_s1e1_dress-up-contest_final-audio.chproj
- Output File: E:\Toveedo Dropbox\Dropbox\The Shepsalach\Season 1\01 Dress Up Contest\Video\DRAFTS\Scene 06 Draft 03.mp4
- Preset Used: Custom
- Video: 1920x1080 (1.0), 24 fps, Progressive, 100 (63% HLG, 51% PQ), Hardware Encoding, Nvidia Codec, 00:00:30:00
- Audio: AAC, 320 kbps, 48 kHz, Stereo
- Bitrate: VBR, 1 pass, Target 10.00 Mbps
- Encoding Time: 00:06:08
03/01/2023 02:11:29 PM : Encoding Failed
The Operation was interrupted by user
Here are any screenshots that I think might be relevant:
(Just blacked out the image to protect s/o else's work, preview is working fine.)
I'm slowly edging into the tearing-my-hair-out stage of frustration here, so if you can help thanks a ton!