• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error code issue

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my team and I are using DropBox Pro and experiencing these 3 issues when trying to open files.

ISSUE ONE (occurs with Adobe Illustrator open by the way)

USER A - creates file. Works fine on their computer. Saves file. Reopens file. Works well.  File syncs to DropBox.

USER B- Opens file. Receives error message. Puppets open but timeline won't.  Error message:  Internal Error code 1109000033:349+8 bad argument #1to 'Localize'.

ISSUE TWO:

User tries opening project, receives error code:  Internal error code (726879107:1952+60) sorry, this project is too old to open in this new version of the app (no git refs found with this version information).

I uploaded screenshots if any help.

What's this mean? What do I need to fix it? Any ideas? thank you.

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump this to the top. Anyone have any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. Another bump.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you accessing the files locally or on Dropbox? CH does not work well at all on the cloud. Assuming that you are doing the former and not the latter, you will need to use "Copy Media Files to Project Folder" to ensure that all of the necessary data is being saved with your project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

> CH does not work well at all on the cloud. 

lol, c'mon Adobe

anyway, thanks for the insight

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines